Thank you for your interest in the free Advocado integration for HubSpot. We are confident you will find that the automated click-level call tracking & attribution data Advocado brings to HubSpot along with seamless enhancement of Ad platforms (like Google Ads) through our Offline Conversion Uploads add-on will improve campaign performance and overall marketing ROI. So... Let's get started.
1. Login to your TraaqrSMB account
2. Click Admin Settings
3. Click Integrations
4. Find the Integration for HubSpot
5. If you use HubSpot CRM, click the "Also use HubSpot for tracking sales?" checkbox
6. Click the Connect button.
7. Login to your HubSpot Account.
7b. If you have more than one HubSpot Account, select the specific account to connect to.
8. Click Grant Access to allow TraaqrSMB & HubSpot to communicate.
9. After TraaqrSMB for HubSpot is installed, the Integrations tab in TraaqrSMB will look like this:
10. After TraaqrSMB for HubSpot is installed, the Integrations tab in HubSpot will look like this:
11. Make sure you adjust your Activity Filter for Contacts to show TraaqrSMB activities in the timeline.
12. Make sure you adjust your Activity Filter for Deals to show TraaqrSMB activities in the timeline.
13. After TraaqrSMB for HubSpot is installed, the Contacts Detail in HubSpot will look like this:
Note: this will only work if the contact has an email address associated with their HubSpot profile.
14. After TraaqrSMB for HubSpot is installed, the Deals Detail in HubSpot will look like this:
15. Returning to TraaqrSMB from Advocado, click Admin Settings, Site Settings.
16. Scroll until you see the Sales Conversions section. Turn on the Track Sales Call feature.
17. Select Connected CRM for Conversions.
18. Click Save Settings.
Still have questions? We would love to help you get the most of your Advocado integration for HubSpot. Contact us today.