Below you'll find a step-by-step guide on the setup process.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Read & Analyze user in Google Analytics.
- Embed our tracking tag on every page of your website.
- Provide your Google Ads ID and approve our MCC access request.
- Provide the ISCIs, length, broadcast market(s) and the ad delivery platform you use for each spot.
- If you are not already a Kantar BVS user, we will need to watermark and re-traffic your spots. We'll walk you through the process, but we will need your media partner to re-traffic.
More Detailed Steps to Setting up Advocado Analyze
1. To perform a traffic assessment (and to activate reporting features once your account is live), please add email@example.com as a Read & Analyze user to your Google Analytics account.
2. We have an embed tag that we'll need installed on every page of your website as well as landing pages. This enables us to collect visitor-level web analytics, which in turns enables us to connect the dots between what spots are driving the most traffic to your website. We'll need to know what URLs you want to track to create the embed tag for you to install.
3. In order to provide additional reporting, Advocado needs MCC access to your Google Ads account. Please provide us with your Google Ads Customer ID and approve the request access when it comes through.
4a. To create a trigger--aka the spot that airs and notifies Advocado Analyze--we need to gather certain information about your commercials. We'll need to know whether or not they have already been watermarked by Kantar BVS. We'll also need the ISCIs, the length, the market and what ad delivery platform you use to traffic your spots.
4b. (Optional) If you are not a Kantar BVS user, we will watermark and re-traffic your spots. We'll provide you with all the information you need to do so, but we need your media partner to do the actual re-trafficking.
Your Customer Success Manager will repeat these steps for every spot that you're running for this brand.
That's it! Your Advocado Analyze account is now set up.