Thank you for your interest in the free Advocado Call Tracking integration for Twilio. We are confident you will find that the click-level call tracking & attribution data Advocado Call Tracking collects and automatically distributes to the CRM and advertising platforms you're already using will greatly improve your marketing ROI. So... Let's get started.
HOW TO USE THIS INTEGRATION
Things You Will Need:
- An Advocado account. If you don't already have one, drop us a line at email@example.com
- A Twilio account with enough credits to purchase the amount of numbers you need.
1. Go to twilio.com.
2. Click Sign up.
3. Complete the signup sheet and click Get Started.
4. Enter your cell phone number and click Verify.
5. Give your project a name (optional). If you would not like to complete this step, click Skip This Step.
6. Invite people on your team to your Twilio account (optional). If you would not like to complete this step, click Skip This Step.
7. On the Create a Project screen, click the Products tab.
8. Click Programmable Voice
9. You'll then be rerouted to your home dashboard. Advocado's call tracking does not work with a trial account, so click Upgrade in the upper right corner.
10. Complete the form to add funds to your account.
11. Your upgrade will be verified.
12. Best practice: once you've set up your payment method, activate Auto Recharge. This ensures your account will never default on payment. All phone numbers in your account will be released in the case of non-payment.
13. From the home dashboard, click Billing.
14. In the middle of the Billing Overview screen, you will see Auto Recharge. Click Enable Auto-Recharge.
15. On the Configure Auto-Recharge pop-up, click Enabled. Select the "If the balance falls below" dollar amount. Select the Recharge the balance to dollar amount. Select a payment method. Click Save.
You're now ready to add numbers to your Twilio account!