1. Go to nexmo.com.
2. Click Sign Up.
3. Complete the sign up sheet.
4. You will receive a verification code to the cell phone number you submitted in step 3. Enter the code and click Verify.
5. You will receive an email from Nexmo asking you to verify your email address. Within the email, click Activate your account.
6. Your sign up is now complete. Log in to your account.
7. When you log in, select your role from the drop down menu, select Numbers, and click Done.
8. Your account is now created, and you will now be redirected to the Getting Started Dashboard.
10. Before you can add phone numbers to you account, you will need to add sufficient funds to your account. To do so, click your user name in the upper land hand corner to reveal an account menu. Click Billing & payments.
11. Click Make payment.
12. Select your payment type, complete the billing address information and click Next.
13. Complete the relevant payment information and click Make payment.
14. Best practice: once you've set up your payment method, activate Auto reload. This ensures your account will never default on payment. All phone numbers in your account will be released in the case of non-payment.
15. Set the amount of money that you would like to have added to you account (Amount) when it reaches the Balance threshold of your choosing. Click Save.
You're now ready to add numbers to your Nexmo account!